Hi Ladies, I hope you are having a beautiful day today. Don’t we all need to! Do you feel better when someone has blessed you? I sure to. It makes me feel cared about in a special way when I know someone has blessed me. I’d like to know how you feel about blessings? Did you ever have a really special ‘blessed’ day after someone blessed you? A blessing can be as simple as “Take care”. Or it can be much more such as the blessings I have listed below from my e-mail blessings that I send out once a week. By the way you can sign up for my blessings by going to the front page of www.enchantedself.com .
Enjoy these four blessings and please send me a blessing by giving me the blessing of your response! Write to me here on this blog or at firstname.lastname@example.org
“May the wonders of technology always be a boon to your life and may you have the courage to not let these wonders ‘bust’ your integrity, time or need for genuine privacy and intimate connection that can not be had by turning on an electrical current.”
“May all that befalls you be delicious and filled with delight even if at first you are puzzled or dismayed! ”
“May you always be pleased with freedom, both inside and outside of yourself! ”
“May you be blessed with a disposition that is just as sunny in the rain as in the sun.”
Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein is the originator of The Enchanted Self and Positive Psychology for Women. She has been a positive psychologist in private practice and licensed in the states of New Jersey and Massachusetts since 1981.
Family Relationship Award of Excellence
- A Special Collection of Blessing for You This Memorial Day Weekend!
- Is a Positive Person Happy all the time?
- THE ENCHANTED SELF, That’s Each of Us!
- Barbara Becker Holstein in “Four Gateways to Happiness” from Women’s Paths to Happiness
- Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein, discusses her positive psychology approach, THE ENCHANTED SELF and a great new book in positive psychology, WOMEN’S PATHS TO HAPPINESS, in which she is one of the authors.
- Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein quoted in the WSJ ON STYLE January 14, 2010
- Managed Care: Path to Professional Disillusionment Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein
- Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein and Martha Trowbridge discuss young women’s development on archived radio show Happiness for Women Only.
- Welcome Changes Radio host Velma Gallant interviews exciting and dynamic guests such as New York Times best selling author, Neale Donald Walsch, Mike Dooley from “The Secret”, and Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein
- REMEMBERING OUR FUN MEMORIES FROM CHILDHOOD
- A Positive Therapy
- In The News
- Positive psychology for women
- Published Articles
- The Enchanted Self
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- January 2010
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- May 2008